Cambridge Independent SME Cambridgeshire Business Awards reopen for nominations as event postponed
The Cambridge Independent SME Cambridgeshire Business Awards will now be held in 2021 - meaning there is extra time to submit entries.
The awards, which were due to be held in October, are being postponed amid the Covid-19 pandemic to ensure they can be held safely and enjoyably.
Entry is reopening to enable those who did not get a chance to take part to enter, except in categories that are already fully-subscribed.
Editor Paul Brackley said: “The awards are a celebration of small and medium-sized enterprises across Cambridgeshire.
“We have had an excellent response so far, but we know that many SMEs are only just getting back on their feet following the lockdown period. The extra time available means they too will be able to take part in these awards.
“We believe it is more important than ever to highlight the work of SMEs as the lifeblood of our economy. These awards offer a great platform to do that.”
Those who have submitted entries already do not need to do anything - their entries will be carried forward. However, should they need to get in touch, they can contact email@example.com.
Winners of the SME Cambridgeshire Business Awards will go on to the 2021 National SME Business Awards.
Entry is free and available online at https://www.cambridgeshireawards.co.uk/ until 3pm on Tuesday November 10, 2020.
- Apprentice of the Year sponsored by Greater Cambridge Partnerships / Form the Future
- Best Enterprising Business* sponsored by Regus
- Best New Business* sponsored by Milton Hall
- Business Innovation sponsored by Mantle
- Business Person of the Year sponsored by Gibbs Denley Financial & Investment Advisers
- Business Woman of the Year* sponsored by HCR Law
- Business of the Year (less than 50 employees) sponsored by PEM
- Business of the Year (more than 50 employees) sponsored by Ashtons HR Consulting
- Community Business of the Year sponsored by StanAir
- Positive Impact Award
- Employer of the Year sponsored by Mattioli Woods plc
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- High Growth Business of the Year sponsored by the Entrepreneurship Centre at the Cambridge Judge Business School
- Networking Group of the Year sponsored by IWM Duxford
- Not for Profit Business of the Year
- Service Excellence*
- The Green Award sponsored by South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Website of the Year
- Young Business Person of the Year sponsored by Kleinwort Hambros
* indicates fully subscribed and not reopen for entry
Sign up for our weekly newsletter for the latest updates from the Cambridge Independent, direct to your inbox.