Final call for entries to Cambridge Independent SME Cambridgeshire Business Awards 2020
This is the final call for entries to the Cambridge Independent SME Cambridgeshire Business Awards.
Entry is free at cambridgeshireawards.co.uk - but hurry, it closes at 3pm on Tuesday November 10.
The awards are a celebration of small and medium-sized enterprises across the county.
Cambridge Independent editor Paul Brackley said: “This is a chance to honour the hard work and innovation of SMEs across Cambridgeshire. Many businesses have shown great determination and an entrepreneurial spirit in this most challenging of times.
“We look forward to paying tribute to their achievements over the last year.”
Here are the categories:
- Apprentice of the Year sponsored by Greater Cambridge Apprenticeships / Form the Future
- Best Enterprising Business* sponsored by Regus
- Best New Business* sponsored by Milton Hall
- Business Innovation sponsored by Mantle
- Business Person of the Year sponsored by Gibbs Denley Financial & Investment Advisers
- Business Woman of the Year* sponsored by HCR Law
- Business of the Year (less than 50 employees) sponsored by PEM
- Business of the Year (more than 50 employees) sponsored by Ashtons HR Consulting
- Community Business of the Year sponsored by StanAir
- Positive Impact Award
- Employer of the Year sponsored by Mattioli Woods plc
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- High Growth Business of the Year sponsored by the Entrepreneurship Centre at the Cambridge Judge Business School
- Networking Group of the Year sponsored by IWM Duxford
- Not for Profit Business of the Year
- Service Excellence*
- The Green Award sponsored by South Cambridgeshire District Council
- Website of the Year
- Young Business Person of the Year sponsored by Kleinwort Hambros
* denotes fully subscribed and no longer available for entry
The winners will be unveiled in 2021.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter and stay up to date