GCSE results 2019: The Stephen Perse Foundation
The Stephen Perse Foundation (SPF), a family of schools educating girls and boys from nursery to sixth form in Saffron Walden and Cambridge, have announced exceptional GCSE results.
In the new examination marking system, grade 9 is the top level of achievement.
Stephen Perse students have achieved grade 9s in more than 41 per cent of the GCSEs they have taken - this compares to the national average of 4.5 per cent.
The headline SPF results include:
• 100 per cent of all entries graded at 4 to 9
• 100 per cent of students achieved a pass in maths at grade 4 or above
• 100 per cent of students achieved a pass in English at grade 4 or above
• 85 per cent of all entries graded at 7 to 9
• 67 per cent of all entries graded at 8 to 9
Tricia Kelleher, principal of the Stephen Perse Foundation, said: “Yet again our students have achieved excellent GCSE results, this continuity of performance is what we are known for.
“What makes us different is we produce great results alongside a skill set gained through an all-round education that supports ambition, nurtures talent, encourages creativity and critical thinking which leads to personal achievement and self-fulfilment.
“Our students gain the skills, knowledge and practical experience to become the change-makers of their future world.”