Eat Out to Help Out scheme now available at hundreds of restaurants, pubs and cafes in Cambridge area
Hundreds of restaurants, pubs and cafes in and around Cambridge have joined in the government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme.
It offers 50 per cent off your food and non-alcoholic drinks up to a total value of £10 per person if you eat or drink in, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between August 3 and 31.
There is no limit to how many times you dine, no minimum spend and you do not need a voucher to take part. The offer can also be used alongside other offers and discounts.
Alcoholic drinks and service charges are excluded from the offer.
To find a restaurant taking part, enter a postcode at the gov.uk site.
Among the Cambridge venues taking part are:
- Pipasha, Navadhanya, Seven Days, The Corner House and The Wrestlers and Burleigh Arms, all in Newmarket Road
- The Portland Arms in Chesterton Road
- The Haymakers in Chesterton High Street
- OtherSyde in Riverside
- The Carpenters Arms in Victoria Road
- Nanna Mexico in Fitzroy Street
- The Snug Bar and Amelie at The Grafton
- Thrive and the Box Cafe, both in Norfolk Street
- Pepe’s Piri Piri on East Road
- Efes and Stolen, both in King Street
- The Maypole in Portugal Place
- Stem & Glory in King Street
- Sir Isaac Newton, The Castle Inn and The Architect, all in Castle Street
- Bridges, Galleria, Fitzbillies and CrepeAffaire, all in Bridge Street
- Thaikhun in Quayside
- Cafe Abantu in Hobson Street
- La Margherita in Magdalene Street
- Hong Kong Fusion and Le Patissier in St John’s Street
- itsu in Sidney Street
- The Punter in Pound Hill
- Noodles Plus, Tu Casa, Prana and Mr Ho’s, all in Mill Road
- Hot Numbers in Gwydir Street
- Baan Thai in Park Terrace
- Vetomeato and Ta Bouche in Market Passage
- La Raza in Rose Crescent
- Sticks ‘n’ Sushi in Wheeler Street
- The Rock of Virtue on Cherry Hinton Road
- Parker’s Tavern at the University Arms Hotel
- The Salisbury Arm in Tenison Road
.... plus many more.
Among the village pubs taking part are:
- The Lion and Lamb and Brewers Arms in Milton
- The Railway Vue in Impington
- The Boot in Histon
- The Plough and Fleece and The Crown and Punchbowl in Horningsea
- Square and Compasses in Great Shelford
- The Navigator in Little Shelford
- The Three Horseshoes and The Rose in Stapleford
- The Mill View in Hauxton and The Kings Head in Sawston,
...along with many more.
Business venues signed up include:
- The cafe at the Bradfield Centre on Cambridge Science Park