My Mum: Upload your children’s drawings for free to our Mother’s Day supplement
Mother’s Day is not far away - and we’ll be publishing a special My Mum supplement to celebrate.
A lovely keepsake, it will feature children’s drawings of their mums.
It’s free and easy to take part. Simply visit www.mymumpics.co.uk and upload a photo of the drawing you would like included, along with a simple message.
Alternatively, email a drawing, mum’s name, child’s name to email@example.com, along with your name, address and contact number - and state that it is for the Cambridge Independent - and we will upload it for you.
We’ll publish them all in the edition of the Cambridge Independent out from Wednesday March 10, ahead of Mother’s Day, which falls on Sunday March 14 - so please get your drawings into us soon!
Anyone in our area can take part and each child can submit their own drawing.
If you are a teacher, we would love for you to help pupils send in their drawings too!
Help make Mother’s Day special by taking part.
How to submit a picture to our My Mum supplement online
- Get your little one to draw a picture of their mum
- Take a photo of their drawing and save it to your computer or phone's memory.
- Visit www.mymumpics.co.uk and click on the My Mum banner
- Select Create and choose ‘Cambridge Independent’ from our newspapers.
- In the ‘Title’ field, you could write Mum’s name. Then in the ‘Description’, put in a short message with your children’s names and ages. Upload your image. You’ll get a preview of how it looks on the right hand side. (Note: You can press return to create a new line in the text to avoid any hyphenation in your message). Double check all the spellings before continuing and confirming.
- Set up a free account before checking out.
Alternatively, follow the email instructions above.
Don’t forget to pick up a copy of the Cambridge Independent, out from Wednesday March 10, to see the drawings in the paper.
Stay in touch