WIN £150 spending spree with the Cambridge BID Loving Cambridge competition
Celebrate Valentine's Day with £150 to spend in Cambridge city centre
Cambridge BID is offering the chance to win £150 to spend in Cambridge city centre.
Take in a show, eat out at fabulous restaurants, sip delicious cocktails or just shop to your hearts content – the choice is yours!
All you need to do is head to cambridgebid.co.uk, answer the very simple question below and you could be in with a chance of winning our Valentine’s competition:
Q: In which month is Valentine’s Day?
Closing date for entries is Friday February 17, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries.
Terms & Conditions
1. Competition is open to UK residents of all ages. If under 18, entrant’s parent or guardian must consent to competition entry by filling in their details.
2. Current employees and their immediate families are excluded from entering.
3. Cambridge BID is the promoter.
4. The winner will be drawn on Friday February 17 and will be notified by Cambridge BID within 14 days.
5. In order to claim £150 shopping spree, winner must make purchases in businesses in Cambridge city centre and keep the receipts. Once Cambridge BID has confirmed purchases have been made in the BID area, the winner will have their money returned.