Home   News   Article

Subscribe Now

Man treated for smoke inhalation after flat fire in Mill Road, Cambridge




A man needed treatment for smoke inhalation after a flat fire broke out in Cambridge.

Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service vehicles. Picture: Cambs FRS (41920486)
Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service vehicles. Picture: Cambs FRS (41920486)

Fire crews were called at 9.45am on Sunday (September 27) to Mill Road.

They put out the fire with a hose reel and used a positive pressure ventilation fan to clear the smoke.

The fires service said: “The property was evacuated when crews arrived. A male casualty was treated for smoke inhalation at the scene and left in the care of ambulance crews.”

The crews were back at their station at 10.40am.

The cause of the fire was accidental.


Read more

Discarded cigarette causes fire at Cambridge flat



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More