All the set menu offers available during Love Cambridge Restaurant Week
Love Cambridge Restaurant Week is back for its second year, from Monday, March 16 to Friday, March 27.
Cambridge Business Improvement District (BID) has persuaded more than 40 of the city’s best eateries to offer special set menus priced at £5, £10, £15 or £20 for the duration of Restaurant Week, so that diners can enjoy lunch or dinner at a price to suit their pocket.
“Restaurant Week last year was the first time that so many Cambridge restaurants and eateries joined together to offer a whole week of menus at really affordable prices - we had a fantastic response,” said Kristian Foreman, marketing and projects manager at Cambridge BID.
“As a result, we’re offering more choice for longer - with an extra five days added to the ‘week’ and a new £20 dining option.”
Diners are invited to select from a mouth-watering array of dishes. Go international with authentic Flamkuche, beef bulgogi or a classic Jian Bing – or stay closer to home with Suffolk ham hock and pea terrine, Scottish peppered mackerel or a cranberry and mushroom nut roast. Finish your meal with cherry blossom chocolates or tiramisu-flavoured baked Alaska with fresh berries. The choice is yours.
Participating restaurants include:
- Fitzbillies, Trumpington St - £15 lunch and afternoon tea menus available
- Smokeworks, Station Road - £15 menu
- Smokeworks, Free School Lane - £10 menu
- St John’s Chop House, Northampton Street - two courses and a soft drink for only £15
- Parker’s Tavern at University Arms - £10, £15 and £20 deals available
- Tabanco, Green Street - £10 lunch menu
- Butch Annies, Market Street - set menu for £15
- Nanna Mexico, all four locations - £5 food offer
- La Piazza, The Grafton - £15 food and drink offer for two
- Signorelli’s Deli, Burleigh St - £5 food and drink offer for two
- Bull & Bass, Downing Street - three-course set menu for £20
- Cambridge Brew House, King Street - three-course menu for £20
- Old Ticket Office, Cambridge Railway Station - two-course set menu for £15
- Agora at The Copper Kettle, Kings Parade - £5 menu (lunch), two courses for £10 (lunch), two courses for £15 (dinner)
- Bill’s Restaurant, Green Street – two-course meal at £15 and three courses for £20
- Courtyard Café at Fitzwilliam Museum, Trumpington St - £5 lunch menu
- Café Abantu, Hobson Street - £10 lunch menu (coffee/tea, lunch and cake)
- Livingstones Café, St Andrew's Street - £5 lunch menu
- Millworks, Newnham Road - £15 for main and desserts
- Chill#2, Ibis Cambridge Central Station - sandwich/ baguette and a filter coffee for £5
- Jian Bing House, Market Square - Classic Jian Bing with any fizzy drink £5
- Stolen, King Street - £10 for starter and a pizza
- 1815, Bridge Street - coffee/tea and a tray bake slice or scotch egg for £5
- Kim's Bulgogi, Regent St - Korean BBQ and rice or noodle and two sides for £10
- Amelie Flamkuche, The Grafton Centre - three courses for £20
- The Duck Truck, The Grafton Centre - £10 for a main and a beer
- Riverside Brasserie, Granta Place - two courses for £20
- Chi Restaurants, The Grafton Centre - big bowl, prawn crackers and a soft drink for £10
- De Luca Cucina, Regent Street - £10 mains
- Loch Fyne Seafood + Bar, Trumpington Street - £15 three-course set menu available
- Las Iguanas, Quayside - two-course menu and a drink for £20
- Steak & Honour, Wheeler Street - £10 food offer
- BTap Baron, Lion Yard - £5 food offer
- NOVI, Regent Street - any three skewers with chips £10
- La Raza, Rose Crescent - £10 and £20 food offers
- Bridges, Bridge Street - £10 menu
- The Mac Daddy, Market Square - £5 food offer
- The Tamburlaine Cambridge, Station Road - two courses for £20
“Why not make Restaurant Week your excuse to try somewhere new, either for lunch or dinner? Treat yourself or a loved one, without breaking the bank,” added Kristian.
Participants are invited to visit love-cambridge.com/restaurant-week/ to view set menus and download a voucher that can be redeemed at their restaurant of choice.
One lucky diner will also win a Love Cambridge Gift Card, loaded with £100 to spend at more than 200 locations in Cambridge.